Wednesday 20 August 2014

Hello strangers!!

Well its been all change this week at www.beyondthevintage.com!!

I have decided its time for something new, a breath of fresh air...... so have made a difficult decision to stop selling from my website shop.  Instead I will continue to sell from Ebay, but have also started selling from Etsy.  I have been trying to set up an Etsy shop for a while now, but it seemed too difficult to manage three separate shops...too many eggs in one basket, and all that.  So I decided to simplify.   Already I love being part of the super friendly Etsy community, whats not to like about being surrounded by vintage lovers? 


So whats changed on the site?  In all honesty not a lot, the website has links to the Ebay and Etsy stores.  The Etsy shop will have boho bits and true vintage 1960s and 1970s dresses, with a few other vintage clothes and accessories peppered in,  new stock will be addded to it weekly.  It will obviously take some time to load stock onto Etsy, so please bear with me!
For now I will leave you with a little taster of the new stock.......
                                                                                                                                                                                 









 Big love Gem@beyondthevintage


No comments:

Post a Comment